E-mail List Archives
RE: FEMA site
From: Austin, Darrel
Date: Sep 12, 2005 9:20AM
- Next message: Estelle Weyl: "AJAX and Accessibility"
- Previous message: Conyers, Dwayne: "RE: FEMA site"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Conyers, Dwayne: "RE: FEMA site"
- View all messages in this Thread
> I may be too optimistic, but I really do believe they are
> working on the form to make it accessible to people who don't
> have IE6.
I can imagine their meetings...
So, we need to plan on how to evacuate people.
Well, let's assume that they'll just all drive out of there.
Wait, not everyone has/uses a car!
That's OK, our stats indicate that 80% of the people have cars.
But what about those other 20%?
Well, they can go buy a car, I guess...listen, it will just cost us too
much money to support all forms of evacuation...let's just go with the
more popular option...we can't please everyone!