E-mail List Archives
From: Penny Roberts
Date: Dec 6, 2005 8:20AM
- Next message: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: nobr"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "Call for Articles"
- Next message in Thread: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: nobr"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Leaving aside the fact that <nobr> is not valid I would imagine that it
could have some accessibility/usability problems: for instance if it
were used on a very long section of text it would require horizontal
scrolling. Would there be any accessibility issues with it being used
on a few words or as part of a form to keep form elements together? (No,
I'm not using it, someone else might be.)