E-mail List Archives
From: Malcolm Wotton
Date: Dec 28, 2005 9:40PM
- Next message: Pankaj Negi: "RE: Bandwidth throttling"
- Previous message: Jim Thatcher: "RE: Table footers. Are they TH?"
- Next message in Thread: Pankaj Negi: "RE: Bandwidth throttling"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I want to design a site that works well on a low bandwidth connection. When
I design I'm either working with a local copy or with a fast internet
connection. Does anyone know of a piece of software (eg a proxy or browser
plugin) that simulates the effect of a slow link? Ideally I'd like something
where I can click a button and specify a connection bandwith (eg 56kb). The
software would then slow down the supply of data so I get the appropriate
I've tried searching and can't find anything.