E-mail List Archives
Re: error with MAP
Date: Jan 25, 2002 2:55PM
- Next message: Sarah Kuehnle: "Re: error with MAP"
- Previous message: Glenda Watson Hyatt: "RE: error with MAP"
- Next message in Thread: Sarah Kuehnle: "Re: error with MAP"
- Previous message in Thread: Glenda Watson Hyatt: "RE: error with MAP"
- View all messages in this Thread
> would a screen reader read NAME? Is using both wrong, considering the
> current technology? I need to hit SEND soon.
NAME isn't meant to be read. It's for machine (browser) use, not for
I'm not sure if any browsers currently do anything special with <map>--
all I've heard is "future browsers." So i am not sure if doing it this
way will actually have any immediate accessibility effects in existing
Does anyone know more about this, regarding how screenreaders use
> I love how there's no one answer. And outsiders think web accessibility is
> clear cut!
So do insiders.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,