E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible podcasts
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Mar 26, 2006 11:10AM
- Next message: COHEN, ED: "RE: Accessible podcasts"
- Previous message: Joe Clark: "RE: Accessible podcasts"
- Next message in Thread: COHEN, ED: "RE: Accessible podcasts"
- Previous message in Thread: Joe Clark: "RE: Accessible podcasts"
- View all messages in this Thread
Joe Clark wrote:
>> I was quite surprised at how legible the text was at a small size
> It isn't "small" in any useful sense because captioning is to be
> considered in comparison to the size of the image and the viewer's
> Size measurement is relative, not absolute.
I guess the original poster (can't remember who it was now) at least
partially referred to the low resolution of the screen, not just the
size of the actual font.
Patrick H. Lauke