E-mail List Archives
Re: browser-based editor previously (no subject)
From: Kynn Bartlett
Date: Mar 28, 2006 3:10PM
- Next message: Michael R. Burks: "RE: (no subject)"
- Previous message: Christian Heilmann: "Re: (no subject)"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
On 3/28/06, Travis Roth < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Thanks Karl.
> I was thinking about the user interface itself. The code it outputs is a
> good point however for me to consider as well.
Such an interface has to pass both parts of the Authoring Tool Accessibility
Guidelines -- the tool itself must be accessible, and the output must be
Here is the current draft of ATAG 2.0: