E-mail List Archives
From: Paul Collins
Date: Aug 22, 2006 9:40AM
- Next message: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "RE: Accessible Flash"
- Previous message: zara: "RE: FW: alt text size"
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "RE: Accessible Flash"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I have two questions regarding Flash embedding and screen reading software.
1. If jaws picks up Flash movies that are set up correctly these days, can jaws follow 2 movies embedded on one HTML page that communicate with each other? So, say you clicked on a link that was a Flash movie and this changed the content of another on the same page; this could be done in HTML using individual anchor links to the new content as it changes, is this possible with 2 Flash movies?
An example of the Flash Object code is
<!--HTML version if no flash installed-->
no flash installed
var fo = new FlashObject("flash/rating.swf", "fotester", "174", "61", "6");
</script> This is not my final code, just demonstrating the FLashObject...
Hope I have been clear here, please ask if you would like me to elaborate.