E-mail List Archives
[gawds_discuss] <dt><dd> and CSS
From: Vlad Alexander (XStandard)
Date: Sep 25, 2006 11:50AM
- Next message: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re:
- and CSS"
- Previous message: Carol E. Wheeler: "RE: Longdesc in Images"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I don't think you can do this within the same dl. Here are some good examples using independent dl elements:
XStandard XHTML WYSIWYG Editor
-------- Original Message --------
From: John Foliot
Date: 9/25/2006 1:14 PM
> Does anyone know of a technique where-by I can group definition lists by
> their pairs for CSS styling? What I am hoping to do is to visually style a
> "box" which contains both the term and description, yet various attempts are
> failing validation.
> Any thoughts?