WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Thread: Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

for

Number of posts in this thread: 14 (In chronological order)

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:03PM
Subject: Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text
No previous message | Next message →

I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing mispronunciation.

This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.

I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone wants to take a look.

You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in the source code.

The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.

Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in Chromium-based browsers.

I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will be the case with all the variants.

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
0800 612 2780 (switchboard)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
www.testpartners.co.uk

Connect to me on LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/stevegreen2

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:12PM
Subject: Re: Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text
← Previous message | Next message →

Steve,

Just tested using NVDA and Chrome. Below is what was spoken:

Changepassword
Make me a hamsandwich

I am assuming " Changepassword" is the concatenated word.

Sean
-----Original Message-----
From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Steve Green
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 1:03 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Subject: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

[External Email] This email was sent from outside the organisation – be cautious, particularly with links and attachments.

I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing mispronunciation.

This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.

I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone wants to take a look.

You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in the source code.

The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.

Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in Chromium-based browsers.

I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will be the case with all the variants.

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
www.testpartners.co.uk

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:42PM
Subject: Re: Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

Thanks for checking that out. Changepassword is one of the concatenated pairs of words. Ham and sandwich are also concatenated, but it is less obvious.

I have updated the test page not only to make the fault more obvious, but with examples showing the surprising finding that the concatenation occurs when the hidden text is in a <p> element, but it does not occur when identical content occurs in <li> elements.

Steve

From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Murphy, Sean
Sent: 27 March 2020 02:13
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

Steve,

Changepassword
Make me a hamsandwich

Sean
Subject: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

[External Email] This email was sent from outside the organisation – be cautious, particularly with links and attachments.

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
www.testpartners.co.uk

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:44PM

Steve,

This looks like a Chrome issue, not a screen reader issue. As I tested in NVDA and we saw the issue before you made the changes. If I get time today I will check again.

Sean

Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip" technique for hiding text

Thanks for checking that out. Changepassword is one of the concatenated pairs of words. Ham and sandwich are also concatenated, but it is less obvious.

I have updated the test page not only to make the fault more obvious, but with examples showing the surprising finding that the concatenation occurs when the hidden text is in a <p> element, but it does not occur when identical content occurs in <li> elements.

Steve

Steve,

Changepassword
Make me a hamsandwich

Sean

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
www.testpartners.co.uk

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:44PM

Have you put an &nbsp; character at either the end of the visible word
or start of screen reader text?

On 3/26/20, Murphy, Sean < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> Steve,
>
>
> Just tested using NVDA and Chrome. Below is what was spoken:
>
> Changepassword
> Make me a hamsandwich
>
> I am assuming " Changepassword" is the concatenated word.
>
> Sean
> -----Original Message-----
> From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Steve
> Green
> Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 1:03 PM
> To: WebAIM Discussion List < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Subject: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip"
> technique for hiding text
>
> [External Email] This email was sent from outside the organisation – be
> cautious, particularly with links and attachments.
>
> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never
> seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide text
> rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and RTL
> languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting
> concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing
> mispronunciation.
>
> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of
> Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>
> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone
> wants to take a look.
>
> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by
> reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space
> character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in
> the source code.
>
> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the
> layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has this
> always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong, but I
> don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in Chromium-based
> browsers.
>
> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test
> page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a
> difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will be
> the case with all the variants.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Green
> Managing Director
> Test Partners Ltd
> 020 3002 4176 (direct)
> 0800 612 2780 (switchboard)
> 07957 246 276 (mobile)
> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
> Skype: testpartners
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> www.testpartners.co.uk
>
> Connect to me on LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/stevegreen2
>
> > > http://webaim.org/discussion/archives
> > > > > >

--
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:48PM

I did try adding &nbsp; characters, but it made no difference. There are not currently any &nbsp; characters in the test page, but you can obviously experiment using developer tools.

Steve

From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Birkir R. Gunnarsson
Sent: 27 March 2020 02:45

Have you put an &nbsp; character at either the end of the visible word or start of screen reader text?

On 3/26/20, Murphy, Sean < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> Steve,
>
>
> Just tested using NVDA and Chrome. Below is what was spoken:
>
> Changepassword
> Make me a hamsandwich
>
> I am assuming " Changepassword" is the concatenated word.
>
> Sean
> From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of
> Steve Green
> Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 1:03 PM
> Subject: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip"
>
> [External Email] This email was sent from outside the organisation –
> be cautious, particularly with links and attachments.
>
> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have
> never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique
> to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with
> both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and
> Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words,
> which is causing mispronunciation.
>
> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version
> of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>
> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if
> anyone wants to take a look.
>
> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also
> check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be
> no space character between the concatenated words, even though there
> are spaces in the source code.
>
> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but
> the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has
> this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be
> wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in
> Chromium-based browsers.
>
> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my
> test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that
> made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect
> that will be the case with all the variants.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Green
> Managing Director
> Test Partners Ltd
> 020 3002 4176 (direct)
> 07957 246 276 (mobile)
> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
> www.testpartners.co.uk
>
>
> > > archives at http://webaim.org/discussion/archives
> > > > archives at http://webaim.org/discussion/archives
> >

--

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:50PM

I agree that it's a Chrome issue. Our software library contains all the old versions of Chrome, so I will see if I can find out when this issue was introduced.

Given that this is such a common way of hiding text and that Chrome has pretty much become the default browser for testing, I am very surprised that neither we nor anyone else appear to have encountered this before.

Steve

Sent: 27 March 2020 02:44

Steve,

This looks like a Chrome issue, not a screen reader issue. As I tested in NVDA and we saw the issue before you made the changes. If I get time today I will check again.

Sean

Steve

Steve,

Changepassword
Make me a hamsandwich

Sean

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
www.testpartners.co.uk

Date: Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:53PM

I think I have, but wrote it up as a Jaws issue. A real good finding.

Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 1:51 PM

I agree that it's a Chrome issue. Our software library contains all the old versions of Chrome, so I will see if I can find out when this issue was introduced.

Given that this is such a common way of hiding text and that Chrome has pretty much become the default browser for testing, I am very surprised that neither we nor anyone else appear to have encountered this before.

Steve

Sent: 27 March 2020 02:44

Steve,

Sean

Steve

Steve,

Changepassword
Make me a hamsandwich

Sean

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
020 3002 4176 (direct)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
www.testpartners.co.uk

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:10AM

Just as an FYI, on Macintosh Voiceover reads change and password as separate phrases.
Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

> On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:03 PM, Steve Green < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
>
> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing mispronunciation.
>
> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>
> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone wants to take a look.
>
> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in the source code.
>
> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in Chromium-based browsers.
>
> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will be the case with all the variants.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Green
> Managing Director
> Test Partners Ltd
> 020 3002 4176 (direct)
> 07957 246 276 (mobile)
> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
> www.testpartners.co.uk
>
>
> > > >

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:15AM

Which browser are you using?

Steve

From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Jonathan Cohn
Sent: 27 March 2020 12:11

Just as an FYI, on Macintosh Voiceover reads change and password as separate phrases.
Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

> On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:03 PM, Steve Green < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
>
> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing mispronunciation.
>
> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>
> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone wants to take a look.
>
> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in the source code.
>
> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in Chromium-based browsers.
>
> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will be the case with all the variants.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Green
> Managing Director
> Test Partners Ltd
> 020 3002 4176 (direct)
> 07957 246 276 (mobile)
> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
> www.testpartners.co.uk
>
>
>

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:34AM

Steve

Can you change the examples so that the second word starts with a
vowl? That makes the problem much more noticeable (because screen
readers try to make up a new word).
I've noticed this problem too but thought it had to do with use of
inline elements (<span> elements) that do not insert space.
E.g. a screen reader only <span> with the text "opens in new tab" for
links with target="_blank".
But based on your examples this problem also appears with use of block
level elements and has to do with the CSS not the underlying element.

On 3/27/20, Steve Green < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> Which browser are you using?
>
> Steve
>
>
> Jonathan Cohn
> Sent: 27 March 2020 12:11
> Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Text concatenation fault with Chrome and the "clip"
>
> Just as an FYI, on Macintosh Voiceover reads change and password as separate
> phrases.
> Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
>
>
>> On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:03 PM, Steve Green < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
>> wrote:
>>
>> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have never
>> seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique to hide
>> text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with both LTR and
>> RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and Chrome, I am getting
>> concatenation of the hidden and visible words, which is causing
>> mispronunciation.
>>
>> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old version of
>> Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>>
>> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if anyone
>> wants to take a look.
>>
>> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also check by
>> reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to be no space
>> character between the concatenated words, even though there are spaces in
>> the source code.
>>
>> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but the
>> layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>>
>> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution? Has
>> this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be wrong,
>> but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens in
>> Chromium-based browsers.
>>
>> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my test
>> page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that made a
>> difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect that will
>> be the case with all the variants.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve Green
>> Managing Director
>> Test Partners Ltd
>> 020 3002 4176 (direct)
>> 0800 612 2780 (switchboard)
>> 07957 246 276 (mobile)
>> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
>> Skype: testpartners
>> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
>> www.testpartners.co.uk
>>
>> Connect to me on LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/stevegreen2
>>
>> >> >> archives at http://webaim.org/discussion/archives
>> >
> > > http://webaim.org/discussion/archives
> > > > > >

--

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 7:39AM

I added an example that should be read as "Delete odd numbers". It should be easy to hear the concatenation of the first two words.

I tried a few more things and found that the concatenation occurs with <div>, <span> and <h3> elements, and presumably all other heading elements. It also occurs if the words are not enclosed in any element at all if they are followed by a <br> element. The whole thing is so weird that I am not going to bother doing any more diagnosis.

Steve

From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Birkir R. Gunnarsson
Sent: 27 March 2020 12:35

Steve

Can you change the examples so that the second word starts with a vowl? That makes the problem much more noticeable (because screen readers try to make up a new word).
I've noticed this problem too but thought it had to do with use of inline elements (<span> elements) that do not insert space.
E.g. a screen reader only <span> with the text "opens in new tab" for links with target="_blank".
But based on your examples this problem also appears with use of block level elements and has to do with the CSS not the underlying element.

>
> Steve
>
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
> Just as an FYI, on Macintosh Voiceover reads change and password as
> separate phrases.
> Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
>
>
>> On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:03 PM, Steve Green
>> < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
>> wrote:
>>
>> I have just encountered a weird issue with hidden text, which I have
>> never seen before. These days we recommend using the "clip" technique
>> to hide text rather than hiding it off-screen, because it works with
>> both LTR and RTL languages. However, with JAWS 2019 and 2020 and
>> Chrome, I am getting concatenation of the hidden and visible words,
>> which is causing mispronunciation.
>>
>> This does not occur with Firefox, Internet Explorer or the old
>> version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>>
>> I have created a test page at http://tpl1.com/hidden_text.htm if
>> anyone wants to take a look.
>>
>> You can hear the mispronunciation easily enough, but you can also
>> check by reading word by word or letter by letter. There appears to
>> be no space character between the concatenated words, even though
>> there are spaces in the source code.
>>
>> The "solution" is to remove the "position:absolute" style rule, but
>> the layout then breaks, which means we can't do that.
>>
>> Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone have a solution?
>> Has this always happened or has something changed in Chrome? I may be
>> wrong, but I don't think this is a JAWS bug because it only happens
>> in Chromium-based browsers.
>>
>> I have seen several variants of the "clip" technique and I tested my
>> test page with a couple of them. In both cases the only thing that
>> made a difference was the "position:absolute" style rule, so I expect
>> that will be the case with all the variants.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve Green
>> Managing Director
>> Test Partners Ltd
>> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
>>
>>
>> >
> >

--

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 7:46AM

We have noticed the same type of behavior in multiline headings in MS Office documents and PDFs where we use a soft break to separate the lines. The solution it to remember to put a space either before or after the soft break and then the screen reader will not run the words together. I would imagine that a similar solution would work within HTML by using a nonbreaking space but don't have the bandwidth right now to set up an experiment.

Stay safe,

Michael Moore
EIR Accessibility Supervisor
Civil Rights Office

#TeamTexasHHS
  #TeamHHSProud

I am currently working remotely. Please use 512-574-0091 to reach me by telephone.

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 8:40 AM

WARNING: This email is from outside the HHS system. Do not click on links or attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.

I added an example that should be read as "Delete odd numbers". It should be easy to hear the concatenation of the first two words.

I tried a few more things and found that the concatenation occurs with <div>, <span> and <h3> elements, and presumably all other heading elements. It also occurs if the words are not enclosed in any element at all if they are followed by a <br> element. The whole thing is so weird that I am not going to bother doing any more diagnosis.

Steve

Steve

Can you change the examples so that the second word starts with a vowl? That makes the problem much more noticeable (because screen readers try to make up a new word).
I've noticed this problem too but thought it had to do with use of inline elements (<span> elements) that do not insert space.
E.g. a screen reader only <span> with the text "opens in new tab" for links with target="_blank".
But based on your examples this problem also appears with use of block level elements and has to do with the CSS not the underlying element.

>
> Steve
>
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
> separate phrases.
> Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
>
>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>> version of Edge, but it does occur with the new version of Edge based on Chromium.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve Green
>> Managing Director
>> Test Partners Ltd
>> 020 7692 5517 (fax)
>>
>>
>> >
> >

--

Date: Fri, Mar 27 2020 11:56AM
← Previous message | No next message

That was the first thing I thought of, but it doesn't work. You can have as many spaces or no-break spaces as you like, inside or outside the <span> element, but the words still get concatenated.

Steve

From: WebAIM-Forum < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > On Behalf Of Moore,Michael (Accessibility) (HHSC)
Sent: 27 March 2020 13:46

We have noticed the same type of behavior in multiline headings in MS Office documents and PDFs where we use a soft break to separate the lines. The solution it to remember to put a space either before or after the soft break and then the screen reader will not run the words together. I would imagine that a similar solution would work within HTML by using a nonbreaking space but don't have the bandwidth right now to set up an experiment.

Stay safe,

Michael Moore
EIR Accessibility Supervisor
Civil Rights Office

#TeamTexasHHS
  #TeamHHSProud

I am currently working remotely. Please use 512-574-0091 to reach me by telephone.

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 8:40 AM

WARNING: This email is from outside the HHS system. Do not click on links or attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.

Steve

Steve

>
> Steve
>
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
> separate phrases.
> Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>
>
>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve Green
>> Managing Director
>> Test Partners Ltd
>> 020 7692 5517 (fax)