WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Thread: A11y of Saba LMS

for

Number of posts in this thread: 3 (In chronological order)

Date: Tue, Apr 28 2020 7:46AM
Subject: A11y of Saba LMS
No previous message | Next message →

I'm asking for any community experiences with the Saba Learning Management System or Saba cloud. If anyone on the list has experience using or reviewing this product for a11y compliance. A quick note that this is not about LMS software in general, just the Saba product.

Thanks!

Proprietary

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION:
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
This e-mail may also contain protected health information (PHI) with information about sensitive medical conditions, including, but not limited to, treatment for substance use disorders, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS, or pregnancy. This type of information may be protected by various federal and/or state laws which prohibit any further disclosure without the express written consent of the person to whom it pertains or as otherwise permitted by law. Any unauthorized further disclosure may be considered a violation of federal and/or state law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information may NOT be sufficient consent for release of this type of information.
Thank you. Aetna

Date: Wed, Apr 29 2020 5:49AM
Subject: Re: A11y of Saba LMS
← Previous message | Next message →

Hi Jordan,

At my university, we too use SABA. I have posed the same question in the SABA community and have received no response at all.

I found one page in the SABA Help guides: https://help.sabacloud.com/sabacloud/help-system/topics/help-system-section-508-compliance.html?hl=web%2Caccessibility%2Csaba%2Ccloud but this doesn't include the information that I am looking for.

If you are a member of the SABA community, I just posted another request for information. Feel free to jump in (and get anyone else you know as well since nothing gets a response until there is interest from others) and request information from SABA too: https://community.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/SPCTNT351Site/app/shared;spf-url=common%2Fmessagehometreeview%2Fforum000000000001880%2Fbbmsg000000001164585%2Ftrue

Julie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 8:47 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Subject: [WebAIM] A11y of Saba LMS

I'm asking for any community experiences with the Saba Learning Management System or Saba cloud. If anyone on the list has experience using or reviewing this product for a11y compliance. A quick note that this is not about LMS software in general, just the Saba product.

Thanks!

Proprietary

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION:
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
This e-mail may also contain protected health information (PHI) with information about sensitive medical conditions, including, but not limited to, treatment for substance use disorders, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS, or pregnancy. This type of information may be protected by various federal and/or state laws which prohibit any further disclosure without the express written consent of the person to whom it pertains or as otherwise permitted by law. Any unauthorized further disclosure may be considered a violation of federal and/or state law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information may NOT be sufficient consent for release of this type of information.
Thank you. Aetna

The materials in this message are private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information or other information of a sensitive nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.

Date: Wed, Apr 29 2020 6:34AM
Subject: Re: A11y of Saba LMS
← Previous message | No next message

Does anybody have any good resources on introduction classes to Web development? I would like to learn JavaScript, AnglerJS as well as other common frameworks. I am totally blind and understand how to test for accessibility and now decided That it's time to start understanding the web development component. Thank you for your help.