WebAIM Accessible Document Training
Your enrollment into the Accessible Documents: Word, PowerPoint, & Acrobat online training course is being provided by the California Community Colleges.
This independent-study course covers principles and processes for:
- Creating accessible document content and structure in Word & PowerPoint.
- Evaluating the accessibility of well-structured Word & PowerPoint documents.
- Optimizing the accessibility of PDFs exported from well-structured Word & PowerPoint documents with Acrobat.
- Creating accessible document content and structure in Excel (bonus module).
This course is designed for participants that have experience creating Word & PowerPoint documents. Web development or design experience is not required.
The course is delivered through the Canvas learning management system. Enrolled participants have 24/7 access to technical support for Canvas in English and Spanish. New cohorts start on the first Monday of each month unless there is a U.S. holiday that week.
- Participants have 60 business days to complete the course.
- Participants must register with a California Community Colleges email.
- Please use the Chrome browser when registering.
To register please provide us with the following information—