E-mail List Archives
From: MUHAMMAD AKRAM
Date: Jun 30, 2007 12:50PM
- Next message: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "(no subject)"
- Previous message: Jared Smith: "Re: Installing JAWs on Parallels"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Joshue O Connor: "Re: Accessiblity laws"
- View all messages in this Thread
Hi Peter Krantz
thanks for your site, I visited there and also follows some links, to me it seems most of those countries have guidelines only, though i didn't read thoroughly yet.
What i want to know is that, if there is any law that bound developer of web sites or software to make their product accessible for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and if it fail anyone can sue in court or something like.
Software export might not give much importance to guidelines only untill they start losing their business then they will run around. before it happen here none cared about ISO 9000 etc., ever but when importers' countries demands this certificate all the exports showed interest.
if any of you have some information on it, any case i court , etc will help.
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.