E-mail List Archives
Re: ATAG & specified technologies
From: Alastair Campbell
Date: Nov 7, 2007 10:50AM
- Next message: Vivek Gaikwad: "Accessibility with Captivate"
- Previous message: Peter Krantz: "Re: ATAG & specified technologies"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Peter Krantz: "Re: ATAG & specified technologies"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 11/7/07, Peter Krantz wrote:
>From a user/usability perspective I would guess that a likely scenario
> is that a user with special needs has learned to operate a specific
> assistive device. If that device is tied to browser A and the CMS to
> browser B I guess there would be problems.
I it does seem wrong to require a specific browser for a web based
application, but I'm not sure if it's an accessibility issue as such.
I guess if no one here has come across that as an accessibility issue,
then it's more of a business/organisational one.