E-mail List Archives
From: Laura Carlson
Date: Feb 14, 2008 6:10AM
- Next message: Patrick Lauke: "Re: BrowseAloud redux"
- Previous message: Randall Pope: "Web Accessibilities Article"
- Next message in Thread: Patrick Lauke: "Re: BrowseAloud redux"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Some folks on our campus are have recently been contacted by the
marketing department for BrowseAloud  and are interested in it. I'm
trying to gather further information on cost/benefits.
I searched the WebAIM achieves and found the "Speech enabling software"
thread  from a couple of years ago.
What is your current advise?
Laura L. Carlson
Information Technology Systems and Services
University of Minnesota Duluth
Duluth, MN U.S.A. 55812-3009