E-mail List Archives
Re: Hiding Legends
From: Tim Beadle
Date: Oct 15, 2008 4:10PM
- Next message: Dean Hamack: "Re: Hiding Legends"
- Previous message: Jared Smith: "Re: Hiding Legends"
- Next message in Thread: Dean Hamack: "Re: Hiding Legends"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Hiding Legends"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Dean Hamack < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> As far as the other questions, I think I answered those already. If a
> designer gives you a comp that shows a header in a non-common font, you
> create a background image out of it, hide the text header for blind users,
> and use the background image for sighted users. Why would this be any
> different with legends?
> In the current form I'm working on, the fieldset and legend aren't even
> really necessary. So I'm figuring this out more for future use than anything
At some point you have to accept that different browsers have
different capabilities. IE6 isn't as capable as Firefox, Safari and
Opera (or other browsers using the same rendering engines) and web
sites don't have to look the same in every browser. Right?