E-mail List Archives
Re: Ordered Lists and Forms
From: Dan Conley
Date: Jun 29, 2009 9:30AM
- Next message: Steve Green: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message: Justin Svetlik: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Next message in Thread: Steve Green: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message in Thread: Justin Svetlik: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
I only skimmed the article, but wouldn't it be easier to use a div as a
container than an ol/li? I use the styling given in Charles Wyke-Smith's
Stylin' with CSS pretty much verbatim, and I think it accomplishes the
same result with more appropriate markup (similar to using a dl for
Justin Svetlik wrote:
> I have used this method myself, it makes creating forms without the use
> of tables much easier.
> A List Apart has an article
> <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/prettyaccessibleforms/> on this method.
> Steve, I can see how this would cause audio clutter but not visual as
> you would set list-style:none;, what method do you use for marking up forms?