E-mail List Archives
Re: Ordered Lists and Forms
From: Steve Green
Date: Jun 29, 2009 10:00AM
- Next message: Caleb Tang: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message: Dan Conley: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Next message in Thread: Caleb Tang: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message in Thread: Dan Conley: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Justin Svetlik
Sent: 29 June 2009 16:21
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Ordered Lists and Forms
I have used this method myself, it makes creating forms without the use of
tables much easier.
A List Apart has an article
<http://www.alistapart.com/articles/prettyaccessibleforms/> on this method.
Steve, I can see how this would cause audio clutter but not visual as you
would set list-style:none;, what method do you use for marking up forms?
I mean it creates visual clutter in the source code.
I generally don't use any structural elements at all such as divs, tables
etc. Just put the form controls and labels into the <form> element and
position everything with CSS.