E-mail List Archives
Re: Safeway.com issues
From: Dean Hamack
Date: Jul 31, 2009 12:10PM
- Next message: Randi Oomens: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message: Stephan Wehner: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Next message in Thread: Randi Oomens: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message in Thread: Stephan Wehner: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- View all messages in this Thread
That site is just for online shopping and delivery, which you need to be
registered to do. I had a home shopping account with the standard Safeway
site, and it logged me right in.
On 7/31/09 10:59 AM, "Stephan Wehner" < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> So that accessible version requires registration, sign-up and signing in!
> Is that normal ? I thought the US had these tough laws about web
> accessibility (I don't live there)