E-mail List Archives
Re: Alternative CAPTCHA
From: Patrick Burke
Date: Aug 25, 2009 6:05PM
- Next message: Randi: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- Previous message: Despain, Dallas: "css off"
- Next message in Thread: Randi: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick Burke: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- View all messages in this Thread
At 04:13 PM 8/25/2009, Randi wrote:
>Ok, I don't get it. It says, "plese prove your sentance by clicking on
>the robot" and then there are links saying like "this is a picture of
>blah blah". I don't get it? Prove what sentence...
It says "sentience " not sentence. As in "sentient being". Think Star
Trek ... <grin>
So if the instruction says to click on the robot, you choose the
"metal man" graphic. If it says "Squirrel", choose "animal that eats
nuts & lives in trees". etc.
So, ok, maybe this example isn't so great. At least it could use some
clearer instructions. ...
Patrick J. Burke
UCLA Disabilities &
Phone: 310 206-6004
E-mail: burke <at> ucla. edu