E-mail List Archives
Re: Alternative CAPTCHA
Date: Aug 25, 2009 6:10PM
- Next message: Chris Hoffman: "Re: css off"
- Previous message: Patrick Burke: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- Next message in Thread: Simius Puer: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick Burke: "Re: Alternative CAPTCHA"
- View all messages in this Thread
Oh!! Oh!! Oh!! Got it, thank you Chris, thank you thank you. It sounds
just like sentence. If I had interacted with text and spelled it, I'd
have gotten it. So the whole point is just to click one of the links?
It doesn't matter which? The wording most definitely needs to be
different. Even your and you're are impossible to differentiate
without spelling out.