E-mail List Archives
Re: Some good examples
From: Jon Gunderson
Date: Aug 31, 2009 7:10AM
- Next message: Simius Puer: "Re: Some good examples"
- Previous message: Mark Guisinger: "Some good examples"
- Next message in Thread: Simius Puer: "Re: Some good examples"
- Previous message in Thread: Mark Guisinger: "Some good examples"
- View all messages in this Thread
Here are some examples of accessible forms:
There are a number of examples showing inaccessible, poor and best practices for labeling form controls.
Even examples for some very complex labeling:
---- Original message ----
>Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 05:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Mark Guisinger < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>Subject: [WebAIM] Some good examples
>To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
>I was hoping that this group would be able to help me with some good examples of commercial sites (insurance, banking, investment, or department stores) that are screen reader friendly. I'm getting ready to put a presentation together and want to show examples of how it should be done.
>Thanks in advance,