E-mail List Archives
Session Timeouts and 1194.22(p)
From: Rowland, Brian
Date: Oct 27, 2009 1:30PM
- Next message: Jennifer Sutton: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I've been wondering about session inactivity timeouts and 1194.22(p).
Based on a very small amount of research I've done, the industry
approach seems to be to assert support for 22(p) and note the presence
of a session inactivity timeout in the remarks field of the product
Have any agencies put forth a position on this? I would not consider
silent session expirations an example of supporting the technical
standard, but the 'wisdom of the crowd' seems to imply I am not in the
User Interface Developer
SRA International, Inc.