E-mail List Archives
Re: Popup windows and JAWS
From: Jennifer Sutton
Date: Oct 27, 2009 4:40PM
- Next message: Geof Collis: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Previous message: Rowland, Brian: "Session Timeouts and 1194.22(p)"
- Next message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- View all messages in this Thread
If the alert for a pop-up window is placed inside the link text,
please include it after the important link words.
Having to listen to:
Opens in a new window
for a lot of links, not to mention navigating a list of links that
all start with O, is tedious at best and quite annoying after a while.
If the alert words come after the more important link words that
identify the link's content, then at least we can navigate through
the links quickly to avoid having to listen to "opens in a new
window" a million times.
Of course, if you only have one such link on a page, this issue isn't
of particular concern.
Thank you for considering this idea.
At 09:29 AM 10/27/2009, you wrote:
>WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>Message-id: <86esem$ <EMAIL REMOVED> >