E-mail List Archives
Re: Popup windows and JAWS
From: Geof Collis
Date: Oct 27, 2009 4:50PM
- Next message: Léonie Watson: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Previous message: Jennifer Sutton: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Next message in Thread: Léonie Watson: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- Previous message in Thread: Jennifer Sutton: "Re: Popup windows and JAWS"
- View all messages in this Thread
Abslutely it should come afterwards, if it didn't it would be no
better than "click here".
At 06:35 PM 10/27/2009, you wrote:
>If the alert for a pop-up window is placed inside the link text,
>please include it after the important link words.
>Having to listen to:
>Opens in a new window
>for a lot of links, not to mention navigating a list of links that
>all start with O, is tedious at best and quite annoying after a while.
>If the alert words come after the more important link words that
>identify the link's content, then at least we can navigate through
>the links quickly to avoid having to listen to "opens in a new
>window" a million times.
>Of course, if you only have one such link on a page, this issue isn't
>of particular concern.
>Thank you for considering this idea.
>At 09:29 AM 10/27/2009, you wrote:
> >WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> >Message-id: <86esem$ <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> >MIME-version: 1.0