E-mail List Archives
alternate captcha ideas?
From: Carin Headrick
Date: Nov 21, 2009 8:40AM
- Next message: Simius Puer: "Re: alternate captcha ideas?"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: Mobile Devices"
- Next message in Thread: Simius Puer: "Re: alternate captcha ideas?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Hi. I thought I'd put this question to you wonderful folk.
I came across the following article: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10204300-1.html?tag=nl.e703
It's a captcha where you have to match objects with other objects. As you can see, not even WebVisum can handle such a thing. After some dancing fingers, I talked to Marcos Boyington, one of the creators of this thing. He felt bad, and then asked if I could offer him an alternative. I sure as heck couldn't, but I thought maybe one of you could think of something.
Any thoughts? If this takes off, it will spell all kinds of bad times.