E-mail List Archives
From: Geof Collis
Date: Dec 25, 2009 10:27AM
- Next message: Wayne Dick: "Re: Headings"
- Previous message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Headings"
- Next message in Thread: Wayne Dick: "Re: Headings"
- Previous message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: Headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
Unless I've read this wrong, Guideline
2.4.1Bypass Blocks allows me to use the layout I
have chosen for my Clients site see
Bypass Blocks: A mechanism is available to bypass
blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web pages. (Level A)
Creating links to skip blocks of repeated
material using one of the following techniques:
· G1: Adding a link at the top of each page
that goes directly to the main content area
· G123: Adding a link at the beginning of a
block of repeated content to go to the end of the block
· G124: Adding links at the top of the page to each area of the content
Grouping blocks of repeated material in a way
that can be skipped, using one of the following techniques:
H69: Providing heading elements at the beginning
of each section of content (HTML)
H50: Using structural elements to group links (HTML) (ie lists)
Notice that it says "one of the following" and not "all of the following"
Accessibility News International