E-mail List Archives
Date: Dec 24, 2009 4:39PM
- Next message: Geof Collis: "Headings"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- Next message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Headings"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
It is generally up to the JAWS user to determine what and how it reads
----- Original Message -----
From: "Langum, Michael J" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
To: "'WebAIM Discussion List'" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Headings
> Here's another "headings" question.
> When JAWS reads "headings", will it read ALL headings regardless of level,
> or can I tell JAWS to read only the <h1> and not the lower levels. Or
> only <h1> and <h2> but not lower levels?
> I expect that this would make it much easier to "scan" a well structured
> -- Mike