E-mail List Archives
Re: WCAG and various Laws
From: Christophe Strobbe
Date: Mar 30, 2010 10:39AM
- Next message: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Next message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- View all messages in this Thread
At 16:39 30/03/2010, Simius Puer wrote:
> >From experience you are right on the mark with WCAG 2.0 being the 'norm'
>(with WCAG 1.0 AA preceding that) for the more technically advanced
>countries to hang their legislation off of.
>Have you checked out http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/ ? This has great
>background on specific country legislation and the issuing body.
It looks outdated. For example, it still says that France has no
legislation on web accessibility.
(The bottom of the page says it has not been updated since 2006.)
K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
Research Group on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
"Better products and services through end-user empowerment"
Please don't invite me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other