E-mail List Archives
Re: Wai-Aria and canvas
From: Steve Faulkner
Date: Mar 26, 2011 11:12AM
- Next message: paniz alipour: "IE9"
- Previous message: paniz alipour: "Wai-Aria and canvas"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: paniz alipour: "Wai-Aria and canvas"
- View all messages in this Thread
Wai-aria offers no advantages in the case of canvas the issue is that there are no semantics exposed by what is represented on the canvas and no way to bind semantics other than create a duplicate in HTML. Of course ARIA can be used to extend the semantic vocabulary able to be expressed using HTML, but these are additions not something that reduces the requirement to provide canvas alternatives using HTML.
Sent from my iPhone
On 26 Mar 2011, at 12:53, paniz alipour < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> A question is there any works with WAI-ARIA for Canvas or not?
> Paniz Alipour