E-mail List Archives
From: paniz alipour
Date: Mar 26, 2011 12:45PM
- Next message: Steve Faulkner: "Re: IE9"
- Previous message: Steve Faulkner: "Re: Wai-Aria and canvas"
- Next message in Thread: Steve Faulkner: "Re: IE9"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
As I read this link,It seems that the problem of canvas
accessibility(fallback content) has been solved:
The recently released Internet Explorer 9 beta implements the HTML5
specification’scanvas element fallback concept. This means that the content
inside a canvas elements start and end tags is exposed to assistive
technology users even when the browser supports canvas. It also means that
any interactive elements, inside a canvas elements start and end tags such
as links or form controls will be included in a documents default tab order
even when the browser supports canvas.
Also the problem of focusing on elements,
Now which problem exists and not solved?