E-mail List Archives
Word Headings and Title
Date: Aug 31, 2011 2:42PM
- Next message: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Word Headings and Title"
- Previous message: LSnider: "Re: PDFs and NVDA"
- Next message in Thread: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Word Headings and Title"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I just wanted to confirm something about Word docs and making them
I have a document that was made with a title and then headings after that,
and I didn't think that was the best way to go (they chose these from the
home ribbon bar in Word). What I would do is make the title of the document
as the H1 and then the major categories would be H2 and any sub categories
as H3, so for example:
This is the title of the Word doc (H1)
Category 1 (h2)
sub category 1A (h3)
Sub category 1B (h3)
Category 2 (h2)
sub category 2A (h3)
Sub category 2B (h3)
Would you agree?