E-mail List Archives
Re: Is WCAG a "Living" Document?
From: Shawn Henry
Date: May 31, 2012 8:41PM
- Next message: Randy Pope: "Re: reCAPTCHA"
- Previous message: John Foliot: "Re: Is WCAG a "Living" Document?"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot: "Re: Is WCAG a "Living" Document?"
- View all messages in this Thread
Yes, we update the WCAG Techniques. Information on past updates is at:
Notification of updates are provided through the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list. To subscribe to the WAI IG list (which is a good place to ask questions about W3C WAI work :), send e-mail to <EMAIL REMOVED> with "subscribe" as the subject.
Other announcement venues are listed at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/announcements.php
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>
On 5/31/2012 6:58 PM, David Ashleydale wrote:
> I was just wondering if the W3C ever updates the "sufficient techniques"
> portions of WCAG due to newly available technologies. If so, it would be
> nice to be able to "subscribe" to the changes in order to be notified of
> David Ashleydale
> > > >