E-mail List Archives
Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver
From: Bryan Garaventa
Date: Nov 29, 2012 11:30AM
- Next message: Angela French: "Tabbing bug in latest Safari"
- Previous message: Jesse Hausler: "Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver"
- Next message in Thread: Jesse Hausler: "Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver"
- Previous message in Thread: Jesse Hausler: "Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver"
- View all messages in this Thread
No problem. One way this can be helpful is like so.
Then, when Voiceover is enabled, you can remove the class of 'hidden' to
display the scroll buttons at the top of the scrollable div, and when
Voiceover is disabled, the class of 'hidden' can be readded to continue with
the original layout.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Hausler" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver
> Bryan, Can you expand on this point?
> "The detection mechanism though, can be used to add buttons or controlling
> elements for accomplishing the same tasks accessibly in a dynamic manner."
> I'm curious to learn more about how to address scrollable divs.
> Thanks again,
> > >