E-mail List Archives
Tabbing bug in latest Safari
From: Angela French
Date: Nov 29, 2012 11:48AM
- Next message: Jesse Hausler: "Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver"
- Previous message: Bryan Garaventa: "Re: HTML5 and iOS VoiceOver"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
In testing accessibility of a new app we are building we discovered that in the latest version of Safari (for Windows) we cannot tab into data tables. When trying to do so, the cursor starts over at the top of the browser in the address field. Has anyone else experienced this? Our older version of Safari (5.0) did not do this; 5.1.7 does.
Thank you for your insight,
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges