E-mail List Archives
Re: Captcha Alternatives
From: Jennifer Sutton
Date: May 23, 2013 2:53PM
- Next message: Jim Allan: "Re: Guidelines for tables in Word"
- Previous message: Len Burns: "Captcha Alternatives"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Len Burns: "Captcha Alternatives"
- View all messages in this Thread
Perhaps I've posted this article here before, but it's the best one
I've ever found on this topic, in terms of being comprehensive:
In Search of the Perfect CAPTCHA:
At 01:37 PM 5/23/2013, you wrote:
>I am currently evaluating a site that uses a form protected by Recaptcha.
>Even with hearing/comprehension in a normal range, I was unable to come even
>close to understanding the provided audio after three tries. This is an
>incident report form of a serious nature. The last thing needed is for a
>person already shaken by a traumatic event to encounter a barrier such as
>I am aware of alternative methods of protection such as those discussed at:
>What would you consider other viable alternatives that both pass WCAG 2.0 at
>Level AA and are friendly to folks with a range of disabilities? Thanks