E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible Drupal themes
From: Cliff Tyllick
Date: May 25, 2013 2:51PM
- Next message: Terzian, Sharon: "accessible drop down menus"
- Previous message: Cliff Tyllick: "Re: Accessible Drupal themes"
- Next message in Thread: Jan Heck: "Re: Accessible Drupal themes"
- Previous message in Thread: Cliff Tyllick: "Re: Accessible Drupal themes"
- View all messages in this Thread
Mike Burks has kindly pointed out that links built into the wording of a message get stripped out before posting on this forum. Here's a list of all the links I meant to come through in my earlier messages:
First, the Drupal distribution of the Treasury Board of Canada's Web Experience Toolkit: https://github.com/wet-boew/wet-boew-drupal#readme
By name, accessible Drupal themes:
- Genesis: http://drupal.org/project/genesis/
- Vertigo: http://drupal.org/project/vertigo/
- Zen: http://drupal.org/project/zen/
- Tarski: http://drupal.org/project/tarski/
- Dark Blue: http://drupal.org/project/darkblue/
- Typebased: http://drupal.org/project/typebased/
- Newswire: http://drupal.org/project/newswire/
- Omega: http://drupal.org/project/omega/
- AdaptiveTheme: http://drupal.org/project/adaptivetheme/
If you'd like to participate in making Drupal accessible or just learn more about Drupal's accessibility:
- The Drupal Accessibility Group: http://groups.drupal.org/accessibility
- Drupal's Accessibility Wiki: http://groups.drupal.org/node/318/og-panel/1
- Modules and themes whose developers have taken up Drupal's Accessibility Pledge: http://groups.drupal.org/node/66383
- A summary of plans and a progress update from last week's DrupalCon, a twice-a-year conference (held this time in Portland, Oregon): http://groups.drupal.org/node/300238
- Drupal's Accessibility Statement: http://drupal.org/about/accessibility
And Jennifer Sutton was nice enough to point us to Laura Carlson's compilation of links about Drupal and its accessibility:
I imagine these links hold the answers to all the questions you might have about accessibility and Drupal. If you have more, please join the Drupal Accessibility Group and ask there. One of our many knowledgeable members will be able to give you an answer.