E-mail List Archives
From: Shuttlesworth, Rachel
Date: Nov 18, 2013 7:32AM
- Next message: Poore-Pariseau, Cindy: "Re: Teach Act?"
- Previous message: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: title attribute?"
- Next message in Thread: Poore-Pariseau, Cindy: "Re: Teach Act?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Hello, esteemed list.
I am getting questions from my campus regarding the Teach Act (not the TEACH Act) discussed here: http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/bill-would-require-instructional-technology-to-be-accessible-to-all/48383?cid=wc&utm_source=wc&utm_medium=en. Would it require something different that what universities are already expected to do as clarified by the Dear Colleague Letter from the DOE and DOJ in 2010?
Any guidance is welcome.
Dr. Rachel S. Thompson
Director, Emerging Technology and Accessibility
Center for Instructional Technology
University of Alabama