E-mail List Archives
From: Andrei Conta
Date: Nov 24, 2002 11:51AM
- Next message: Jukka Korpela: "RE: Forms"
- Previous message: Philip Pawley: "Re: Forms"
- Next message in Thread: Lisa Halabi: "RE: Statistics"
- Previous message in Thread: Philip Pawley: "Re: Forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
Does anyone have any statistics about how many people
with disabilities as a percentage of the general
population are using the web, per disability type, and
hopefuly by country?
We are trying to deploy a general purpose web site
that will include accessibility support, and there is
a specific section in the site dedicated to people
with visual impairments.
We are trying to do some capacity planning, have some
estimates of the general traffic, but have no clue on
what would be the percentage of people with visual
Any link or info would be appreciated.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus