E-mail List Archives
Re: complex layout tables
Date: Jan 29, 2014 1:21PM
- Next message: Steve Faulkner: "Re: complex layout tables"
- Previous message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: complex layout tables"
- Next message in Thread: Steve Faulkner: "Re: complex layout tables"
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: complex layout tables"
- View all messages in this Thread
Forgive me if I am mistaken, because I have only just started
coding HTML email, but my understanding is that if you want to
send HTML email to end-users that will be functional on a wide
variety of email clients which claim to support HTML, you
effectively have to use layout tables, because of the variance in
support among different email clients.
I do understand that I'm conflating "HTML" and "the web" there;
that's email accessibility I'm discussing, not web accessibility.
But even so, it does mean that in order to create accessible HTML
email, you *must* be able to code accessible layout tables.
Accessibility Team Co-Lead