E-mail List Archives
Re: Target Jaws version?
From: Birkir R. Gunnarsson
Date: Apr 29, 2015 5:32AM
- Next message: Moore,Michael (DARS): "Re: Target Jaws version?"
- Previous message: Mickey Williamson: "Target Jaws version?"
- Next message in Thread: Moore,Michael (DARS): "Re: Target Jaws version?"
- Previous message in Thread: Mickey Williamson: "Target Jaws version?"
- View all messages in this Thread
Basically, no, it isnÂ´t possible (and users are very much against it,
though sometimes we as developers or accessibility testers sure wish
we could do that).
You might be able to implement a hack to see what software is running
on the users computer .. or ask a hacker for copy of some malware that
would let you, but I wouldn't recommend it. ;)
On 4/29/15, Mickey Williamson < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> I'm wondering if it's possible to either target the version of Jaws
> (something similar to IE conditional comments) or check for Jaws support of
> a tag or ARIA role/attribute/etc. Is either possible?
> > > > >
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.