E-mail List Archives
Re: SMIL 8 )
From: Holly Marie
Date: Aug 22, 2001 3:29PM
- Next message: John Farrie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message: Jean Watkins: "SMIL 8 )"
- Next message in Thread: John Farrie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message in Thread: Jean Watkins: "SMIL 8 )"
- View all messages in this Thread
I checked it out and my sound is not plugged in or working. I have Real Media 8 player and not sure where to turn on or enable the captioning feature? any ideas?
and is it the video of the woman speaking?
From: Jean Watkins
We are smiling big over here. Rather than post the usual question, we're claiming a piece of success! We have used SMIL and captioned our first video. Check it out at: http://www.abilityforum.com/ADAspeakers.htm
A big thanks to Andrew Kirkpatrick for pointing us in the right direction.
Jean L. Watkins
Community Access Through Technology
Like This Internet Resource? Click to Recommend-It (r)