E-mail List Archives
Re: SMIL 8 )
From: John Farrie
Date: Aug 22, 2001 3:38PM
- Next message: Jean Watkins: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message: Holly Marie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Next message in Thread: Jean Watkins: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message in Thread: Holly Marie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- View all messages in this Thread
> I checked it out and my sound is not plugged in
> or working. I have Real Media 8 player and not
> sure where to turn on or enable the captioning
> feature? any ideas?
In the Real Player 8 menus, choose View, Preferences...
In the in the Accessibility section in the Content tab, choose Settings...
Tick "Use accessibility features when available", then choose Show Captions
Accessibility by Design