E-mail List Archives
Empty UL tags
Date: May 23, 2003 7:40AM
- Next message: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: Empty UL tags"
- Previous message: Big John: "Re: fieldset for radio buttons"
- Next message in Thread: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: Empty UL tags"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
We have a Web site that has a dynamically generated
site map. The site map uses nested bulleted lists, to
display two levels of sections.
When a section does not have any child subsections, it
ends up having an empty nested UL in it. This is
because of the way the back-end code is written.
The ideal scenario would be that if a section doesn't
have children, the code wouldn't write a nested UL tag
at all. That way, we wouldn't end up with empty UL
tags. But we don't have the time to change the code.
My question is: will assistive technologies have
trouble with empty, nested UL tags? Will they "trip
up" any assistive technologies?
Thanks, as always, for your help.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,