E-mail List Archives
Re: "marked" as compliant?
From: Chagnon | PubCom
Date: Jun 27, 2017 9:21PM
- Next message: Swift, Daniel P.: "Re:
- Previous message: Philip Loh: "
- Next message in Thread: Andrea Miralia: "Re: "marked" as compliant?"
- Previous message in Thread: Duff Johnson: "Re: "marked" as compliant?"
- View all messages in this Thread
Ha! Such a trick question from you <grin>.
Of course our PDFs have the PDF/UA metadata.
From: Duff Johnson [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:43 AM
To: Bevi Chagnon | PubCom < <EMAIL REMOVED> >; WebAIM Discussion List
< <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] "marked" as compliant?
> We do work for CMS and I think they're looking for the little
certification icon (or medallion) in the left hand panel that states that
it's PDF/UA accessible.
Hmm. In addition to some little image pasted on the page, do such files also
include the PDF/UA metadata flag (required for conformance with PDF/UA)?
All the best,
ISO 32000 (PDF) Intl. Project Co-Leader & US Chair ISO 14289 (PDF/UA) Intl.
Project Leader & US Chair
e <EMAIL REMOVED>