E-mail List Archives
Re: The W3C Markup Validator
From: Geoff Deering
Date: Oct 6, 2017 4:50PM
- Next message: Geoff Deering: "Re: The W3C Markup Validator"
- Previous message: John Foliot: "Re: The W3C Markup Validator"
- Next message in Thread: Geoff Deering: "Re: The W3C Markup Validator"
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot: "Re: The W3C Markup Validator"
- View all messages in this Thread
That really does help Sandy...
I remember back in the day, I'd validate my pages,,, then to find out a
year or so later, they had some errors and warnings,, so the validator was
So it's great to see someone using an old DTD and the current validator
On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Sandy Feldman < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> > > The only instances I see of no errors and just warnings are where >
> the doctype is declared in the HTML5 declaration <!DOCTYPE html>. > hey
> You got me curious. There's a site I built a long, long time ago. The
> doctype is HTML 4.01 Transitional. I checked out a few pages and they still
> I hope this helps you think this through, but it probably just muddies the