E-mail List Archives
Re: Mobile Switch Testing
Date: Dec 7, 2017 12:57AM
- Next message: Srinivasu Chakravarthula: "Re: Layout tables"
- Previous message: Ryan E. Benson: "Re: Pdf heading levels"
- Next message in Thread: Ugurcan Kutluoglu: "Re: Mobile Switch Testing"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Homme: "Mobile Switch Testing"
- View all messages in this Thread
I got a PDF a while back from Chris Hills, because I run Linux and don't
have iTunes where it's otherwise available. I have it on my website, you
could see if it's useful?
Nothing about Android in there. For iOS the screen of the phone/tablet
itself can be a single switch. It sounds right that the bt keyboard can
do the same for Android.
On Tue, Dec 5, 2017, at 07:38 PM, Jim Homme wrote:
> Does anyone know of documentation that tells how to do switch
> accessibility testing on IOS and Android? So far I have found Apple
> documentation about how to set up switch access, but not how to use it. I
> have also heard, but not confirmed, that using a blue tooth keyboard on
> Android works as a substitute for using switch.
> =========> Jim Homme,
> Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant,
> Bender HighTest Accessibility Team
> Bender Consulting Services, Inc.,
> <EMAIL REMOVED>
> > > >