E-mail List Archives
Re: NVDA not reading text
From: glen walker
Date: Nov 29, 2018 1:00AM
- Next message: Mallory: "Re: NVDA not reading text"
- Previous message: Sudheer Babu: "NVDA not reading text"
- Next message in Thread: Mallory: "Re: NVDA not reading text"
- Previous message in Thread: Sudheer Babu: "NVDA not reading text"
- View all messages in this Thread
The string "Text Goes HERE" appears three times in your code example. Once
in a span and two times in a paragraph tag. When I copy that code to an
html file and use NVDA on Firefox and I use the down arrow, I can hear all
I'm not sure what you mean by a "header container". Do you mean the
<header> element? Or are you using the word "header" to really mean
"heading", such as an h1 or h2? Either way, your code example didn't have
a <header> element or any heading elements.
There are a lot of "flyout" classes. Not sure what those are doing.