E-mail List Archives
Re: Section 508 (m)
Date: Jan 21, 2004 11:17AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Section 508 (m)"
- Previous message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Section 508 (m)"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Section 508 (m)"
- Previous message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Section 508 (m)"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Are you hosting the documents? Or just creating links to them to other
> servers? If you are hosting them, you are ultimately responsible for
The documents are supplied by other systems into our own at the request of
individual users that then can access them through the web.
> If you have the original documents you can run them through the converter
> and then you will have HTML versions. HTML and then will be accessible to
> browsers on UNIX, Macs and PCs. No need for Microsoft plug-ins.
The problem is that our server software has to run on both unix and windows
systems and those converters only seem to come in windows flavours.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,