E-mail List Archives
Screenreaders for programming?
From: Laurie Kamrowski
Date: Sep 20, 2020 12:48PM
- Next message: glen walker: "Re: Screenreaders for programming?"
- Previous message: Mallory: "Re: Title attribute for iframes"
- Next message in Thread: glen walker: "Re: Screenreaders for programming?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am taking some programming classes right now, and a method that I use to
help me study is by using a screen reader to help me focus on what I'm
reading as I go. (I have a TBI and focus is a massive problem for me.) The
problem is the screen readers that I have used either don't function well
with the site (runestoneacademy.com) or don't read the code correctly
(skipping " and - ), which is jarring.
I've used NVDA and a screen reader add on for chrome, but neither are doing
Thank you so much for your help!
Mid Michigan College