E-mail List Archives
Date: Jan 28, 2005 5:33AM
- Next message: Dagmar Noll: "Re: Print Margins"
- Previous message: michael.brockington: "Re: Print Margins"
- Next message in Thread: Austin, Darrel: "Re: ASP.Net Viewstate"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Just started working on a ASP.NET project and notice that they use a
form with a Viewstate input on every page - I gather its for caching
After some small research semms that i should hide the viewstate input
in a hidden DIV, but was wondering if there were any other
accessibilty concerns or tips - the fact that each page is wrapped
inside a form...
In fact any Asp.Net accessibility articles/links would be of great
interest - we are using Visual Studio.